【Age】4 months old
(Est. born on July 5, 2019)
Kenzo and his siblings appeared on an island of a busy street where cars were zooming past. One of them crawled onto the road and was seen by a driver who quickly stopped. He placed the little pup back onto the island but with the pups being so young, friendly and keep wanting to play, he didn’t know what to do. Thankfully, one of our volunteer passed by and saw the driver trying to prevent the pups from crawling onto the road, went over and took them all into their care.
- Left eye was injured and his retinal was completely detached, caused complete blindness.
- To avoid discomfort from the injury, the vet performed surgery to remove the left eye
- Great with strangers that he's friendly and can be petted by strangers, but he will run away from big or sudden movement.
- Great with children and very playful with children
- Very affectionate and cuddly with people he knew
- Great with dogs, but he will need to observe new dogs first before playing with them
- Very food-motivated and doesn't guard against people nor other dogs
- Prefers to potty outdoor and he also knows to use training pads at home
- Very well-behaved during car-rides. When he wants to go home, he will jumps in the car by himself.
- Loves to play with his toys and he is able to play with his toys quietly alone.